15 reasons not to work at Adviso
Are you thinking of a career with us? Bad idea. Find out why in 15 dubious reasons.
ADVISO IS ALREADY 15 YEARS OLD!
Circa 2002, two geeks passionate about digital marketing, Simon Lamarche and Jean-François Renaud , decided to go into business by setting up a firm offering digital marketing consulting services: Adviso. 15 years later, the company brings together more than 80 motivated specialists and serves a wide variety of industry-leading clients , from innovative start-ups to large companies renowned for their digital needs, from media strategy, to user experience, content strategy, digital transformation and data science, to name a few.
To highlight this important step, the team embarked on a brainstorm that could be described as improbable: ironically identifying 15 reasons not to work at Adviso.
WHY MIGHT ADVISO NOT BE FOR YOU?
1. Alas, fun is part of everyday life. Everyone is encouraged to take breaks whenever necessary.
2. The Adviso blog is about 15 years old, and has about 20,000 visitors per month. No worse to speak up and get recognized by the industry.
3. The 3rd reason concerns transparency. It's really tiring to be able to share your opinion on everything! They even make us choose how the next office is going to be built.
4. The 4th reason is that after 3 months, our team leader sets up a development plan tailored to what we want to accomplish. Not everyone likes that, projecting themselves into the future.
5. You wouldn't like to work at Adviso if you hate happy hours, juicy anecdotes, karaoke and popcorn. In addition the beer, wine and strong fridge is always full.
6. The FunFou committee (it starts badly) too often organizes sports activities, such as weekly bootcamps. Seriously, jeans are expensive.
7. The 7th reason not to like working at Adviso is that we only have espresso coffee and teas in the kitchen. But that's not a real reason, we have the Second Cup opposite if you prefer.
8. It's really exhausting to work with such an advanced team of experts, who create custom tools and share their knowledge during internal trainings.
9. The 9th reason not to work at Adviso is quite flat: the terrace. Team FPS 45 or 60?
10. When you recommend a candidate and he is hired, the firm pays you for plane tickets to a destination of your choice. Say Gracias to the recruitment program!
11. Unlike many agencies, Adviso is still in the hands of the same two geeks who founded it for 15 years. They seemed to say it wasn't about to change
12. The 12th reason why it's really boring when you work at Adviso is that there are way too many tools at your disposal! Worse, as if there's not enough already, our research and development team, Stark, creates them from scratch to better meet our needs. No, but there are limits.
13. Adviso supports clients such as National Bank , Arctic Garden , Lasik MD , Cirque du Soleil , Evenko , Aldo , Ubisoft , STM , Uniprix , Le Devoir , University of Montreal , Cascades , to name a few . It is true that it is a little too stimulating.
14. Pill vitamins are much less demanding on the digestive system. Cursed all-you-can-eat fresh fruit offered by Adviso!
15. The 15th and final reason why you might not want to work at Adviso: any employee can borrow corporate passes at any time to get their fingers shrunk for free with friends or colleagues. It's super simple, you just have to book in advance
If these concrete arguments have not convinced you that a career with us is to be avoided like the plague, consult our job offers !