Innovate today to anticipate tomorrow’s needs
Digital channels are forcing business models to evolve more rapidly and encourages the transformation of the value proposition. Consequently, businesses can reach previously inaccessible customers, and meet the needs of the customers of tomorrow. Working as much with entrepreneurs or senior executives of established companies with a unique idea to develop, we approach the implementation of a new model as a company-wide project that touches every sphere of the organization, from finance to technology, marketing to change management. In doing so, we help businesses respond to the existential questions they will face when reinventing their business model, like:
- How can you increase the value of the company for shareholders, customers and employees?
- Should your products become services or vice-versa? Sales, rental or membership?
- How can you reach new customers (regions, specialties, etc.)? B2C or B2B?
- What products or services are the most promising? Should you abandon any of your activities?
- Do you have the right partners? How can you work together better?
- How can you organize a digital shift in a company with established ways of doing things?
- Should you take a step-by-step approach, or make a radical change?
- Who needs to be mobilized internally to undertake a digital transformation, and how?
- Putting the new business model in place
- Transforming processes
- Developing or adopting technology
- A different and innovative way of promoting your offering and putting it in-market
- Hiring and integrating new staff