PRODUCTS TO ACCELERATE GROWTH
ACCESSIBLE DATA MODELS FOR DOING MORE WITH LESS
Why use our data products?
Savings and efficiency
More revenue, conversions and leads for the same budget invested
Our products were created to begin returning results in less than two weeks
Data ready for exploitation
Our models use data that’s already available in most organizations, even those without a data warehouse
Accessible with no long-term contract
Generally starts at $5,000 for a single deployment, with significant savings for recurring deployments
FOCUS ON THE RIGHT CUSTOMERS
Did you know that Google Analytics captures and organizes around 19,000 different variables? Identifying groups of similar behaviours in these data enables us to realign your efforts towards the right targets, with the right messages, that exhibit the right receptiveness. We can deploy our model with your data without the need for any preparatory work, which can be long and costly. The results of the model are in the form of customer attributes to be prioritized or excluded during your efforts. In concrete terms, the Segment Prospector enables:
- the identification of customer profiles or segments with the highest purchase or engagement potential
- the generation of a targeting file with attributes to be prioritized or excluded for media targeting on Facebook and Google Ads and for programmatic campaigns
- the right messages to be sent to the right segments to further increase the conversion rates of your marketing initiatives
Starts at $6,000
« Adviso helped us with a concrete segmentation model. »
Julie Pomerleau, VP marketing
DELTA OPPORTUNITY INDEX (DOI)
AN ADEQUATE BUDGET DEPLOYED AT THE RIGHT TIME AND IN THE MARKET WHERE IT WILL HAVE THE MOST IMPACT
Our experience with hundreds of different companies has taught us that if budget is aligned with demand, you can obtain the lowest acquisition costs possible. In other words, you should invest your budget when the consumer is interested, in the right market and at the right time. Our DOI model uses information and variations in search engine requests as well as social signals coming from social media platforms in order to define a demand curve by market. This curve helps us to determine the optimal budget.
- You’ll obtain an optimal budget based on solid data and the ideal deployment within a given time frame
- The scheduling of the deployment could be by the month, week, day or hour (for hyper-competitive periods such as Black Friday)
Starts at $7,000
MEDIA MIX MODELLING (MMM)
DETERMINE THE OPTIMAL MEDIA MIX TO REACH YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
With the disappearance of third-party cookies, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to measure the impact of your marketing efforts beyond the user’s last click on a digital ad. What’s more, how can you know which media combinations have the most influence on your business results—above and beyond marketing—including TV or display or your latest special promotion? What is the optimal winning combination? The goal of media mix modelling (MMM) is to help you answer these questions in a scientific way.
Without the need for a sophisticated data warehouse, it’s possible to combine all your media reports with reports of your business results (beyond just Google Analytics). With the help of proven data science techniques, we can statistically evaluate which combinations of media and marketing elements have the most impact on your business performance in an overall sense. This way, you’ll be able to evaluate the actual return of your marketing strategies on your business results, instead of being limited to reporting conversions based solely on clicks and web cookies.
- You will obtain a recommendation for the ideal media mix for your company based on a proven scientific method and solid analytical model
- You will be able to make informed budgeting decisions and invest in the combination of media channels that are the most important when it comes to influencing your business results
- You will have supporting evidence to demonstrate the actual contribution your marketing efforts make to the entire customer acquisition cycle at your company
Starts at $7,000