Adviso is an agency made up of strategy and digital marketing experts.
After earning master’s degrees in Electronic Commerce, Jean-François Renaud and Simon Lamarche decided to found Adviso. Although the Internet bubble had burst and left a sour taste in the mouths of investors, the two founders were convinced that the time had arrived to offer strategic support to help companies successfully execute their online projects.
The more than 95 experts on our team have a passion for all things digital, and work to guide clients towards the success of their Web properties with a rigorous strategic method and results-based culture. Once again this year, more than 90% of our clients would recommend our services without hesitation.
In 18 years, we have completed more than 1000 projects for countless high-profile organizations, and we are now recognized as leaders in strategy and digital marketing.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
We are proud to be one of the companies with the most Google certifications in Canada, and one of only ten companies in the world to be certified as Google Premier Partners and on Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud, Facebook, Adobe, Hubspot, Segment and PMI (Project Management Institute).
These certifications guarantee that:
- We have direct and privileged access to our partners’ resources and employees;
- We are first to know the latest product news, which we use to our customers’ benefit;
- Our employees travel to our partners summits each year to attend seminars about new and evolving products;
- We also have been certified as trainers by Emploi-Québec.
Each year, Adviso gives back to the Quebec community by helping non-profit organizations take their first steps online or optimise their Web presence. We are proud to contribute to the success of the following organizations:
- Fondation Jean Lapointe
- 24h Tremblant
- Montreal Children’s Hospital
We have also had the pleasure of contributing to the digital growth of the following organizations:
- Breakfast Club of Canada
- Fondation Nez pour vivre
- BEC – Le bénévolat d’entraide aux communicateurs
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Moisson Montréal
- Movember Canada
- Fondation québécoise de la maladie cœliaque