Why do you need a data strategy ?
By defining a data strategy that’s aligned with your context and business objectives, you will be using data that’s relevant to maximizing the return on investment of your marketing analytics initiatives and eliminating all the direct and indirect costs related to the maintenance of superfluous data. Here’s a list of problems that a data strategy will help you resolve:
- Which data do I really need to answer my business questions?
- How do I obtain a 360-degree view of my customers through multiple data sources (mobile, website, points of sale, CRM, call centres, etc.) and different data formats (structured or unstructured data)?
- How do I generate the significant insights we currently lack?
- What data analysis tools are necessary to answer my business needs?
- How do I increase my maturity level in terms of the management and exploitation of my data (including predictive and prescriptive analyses)?
- What training do I need to increase my understanding and maximize the use of my data?
Tell us about your business goals
Discover how we can help you reach your goals.