For 20 years, Adviso has been helping companies identify and add value to what really matters. Through innovative initiatives across a variety of industries, our team of consultants help businesses resolve today’s complex issues so they can continue to grow nationally and internationally. Our multidisciplinary team of around a hundred employees combine rigour with creativity as they continually monitor and research industry best practices.
Adviso is searching for a Business Strategy Consultant. As part of your duties, you will work with managers at companies to establish high-level strategies and help plan various phases of their digital transformation. You will also be asked to analyze the situation of companies planning to implement omnichannel business approaches in order to propose and evaluate the most effective potential scenarios. In this regard, you will rely on the expertise of our chief consultants as well as our experts in our Analytics and Data Science, Customer Experience, Media and Consulting Services teams.
Are you recognized for your expertise in evaluating returns on investment (ROI) for strategic projects? Do you have a talent for identifying and exploiting opportunities, even beyond the field of marketing? Do you have a good grasp of the possibilities and constraints of the digital economy? Do you know how to identify levers for growth and profitability within an organization (logistics, product range, targeted markets, technologies implemented, governance, etc.) and transform a business model so that it can benefit from the digital context? If so, then this opportunity is for you!
A typical day will involve:
- Recommending creative business solutions to resolve issues related to the evolution of digital through rigorous yet well-explicated analysis
- Guiding decision-makers as they consider the evolution of their organization’s business model
- Evaluating potential returns by detailing potential benefits and costs related to contexts that are complex and sometimes unexplored
- Generating engagement for proposed solutions and participating in managing changes related to their implementation
- Helping companies put together the team participating in the transformation project
- Participating in training teams, recruiting resources, or initiating calls for proposals and selecting suppliers
- Guiding teams in establishing the proposed solutions
- Tracking the evolution of initiatives through continuous account management
- Proposing additional possibilities to maximize the client’s expected results
- Staying up to date on opportunities and participating in the solicitation of companies likely to benefit from consultation services
- Participating in promoting Adviso in the fields of consulting, omnichannel strategy, and digital transformation
This professional challenge is for you if you have:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in business management or analysis within an environment affected by the digital transformation and/or e-commerce
- University-level education in management (management, IT, or process reengineering)
- A good understanding of digital and omnichannel
- Solid political savvy
- An overall understanding of the technology stack influenced by the digital transformation (e-commerce platforms, order management systems (OMS), product information management (PIM), customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, MarTech, AdTech, etc.) and experience with the contexts in which these tools are used
- Experience with performance measurement tools and user research (for example, surveys, interviews, etc.)
- A creative mindset and an interest in working on complex cases
- An ability to find opportunities by reading between the lines
- Solid experience with a range of desktop and project management tools
- An excellent grasp of French and English (spoken and written)
- The legal right to work in Canada
To succeed in this position at Adviso, you must be someone who is:
- Equipped with a keen strategic sense
- Excellent at analyzing and explicating the effects of an initiative for the benefit of both operational and technological teams
- Skilled at achieving an overall view of an organization and generating engagement for its various disciplines
- Excellent at leading discovery workshops and presenting solutions, whether for executives or specialized teams
- Incredibly gifted in oral and written communication in both official languages
- Excellent at managing several tasks simultaneously within a dynamic environment while maintaining respect for deadlines
- Gifted with intellectual curiosity, an analytical mindset and a passion for digital and all of its possibilities
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to support adequate labour standards for everyone by offering its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment.