Adviso is seeking a technical support analyst information and management systems to complete its team. The Information and Management Systems team (which is responsible for IT) monitors the maintenance and evolution of the technological resources used by the entire team on a daily basis. This team is responsible for the company’s technological development, architecture, security and infrastructure.
Specifically, in this role you will be in charge of global support for internal systems.
A typical day for the technical support analyst will involve:
- Offering support to internal users and participating in bug-fixing and any issues related to the management systems in use
- Maintaining an inventory of all the software and material resources necessary for the company to carry out its operations, and recommending and carrying out upgrades according to company standards
- Participating in the migration of the information and management systems essential to the company’s operations (ERP, CRM, PSA, workstations, network, etc.), specifically by configuring new modules and preparing data for migration
- Collaborating with the Product Lead and specialized teams to plan and complete improvements to systems
- Integrating the systems in use with new systems chosen in order to improve the efficiency of processes
- Creating and developing dashboards that could be useful to the management of the business
- Organizing, in collaboration with the Product Lead, documentation and user training on new material and software for operating systems
This challenge is a great opportunity if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience within an information technology team (IT)
- a university degree in IT or business administration, a certificate in IT or systems management, or some other related degree
- Functional knowledge of SQL, systems integration via API and data visualization
- Knowledge of modelling business processes and databases
- An excellent mastery of French and English (written and spoken)
- The legal right to work in Canada
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Able to proactively problem-solve and manage questions independently
- A team player able to support diverse roles within the organization
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Committed to company values (competency, fun, teamwork, transparency, boldness)
- Known for your interpersonal skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate information
- Able to navigate easily through a variety of tasks within a dynamic environment while respecting deadlines
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.