We are currently seeking an expert in human and organizational development. This person will support the team in its many talent attraction, acquisition and retention projects, and promote professional growth within the organization.
With extensive experience in human resources in a creative and innovative environment, you will ensure that our company culture, one of our main assets, remains strong.
In this role, you will manage a small team responsible for recruitment and the implementation of a remarkable employee experience. You will also provide support for the internal teams in charge of our community engagement projects (24h Tremblant, Fondation Jean Lapointe, etc.) as well as our social committee.
Thanks to your human and business vision, you will adopt the role of an agile coach for our numerous HR projects; organizing them, completing them and presenting them to management. Results- and data-oriented, you are fluent in the language of KPIs, dashboards and reporting.
Finally, you will be asked to work on large-scale projects like the transition to a post-pandemic workspace, adaptation to a new internal management and evaluation system, and even pursuing initiatives in the area of employer-branding.
More on the challenges and responsibilities that will shape your days:
- Supporting the management team through organizational change;
- Ensuring the appropriate division of HR responsibilities across the organization;
- Participating in meetings with team leads to determine new initiatives to put in place, and responding to questions on ongoing projects;
- Collaborating with the marketing team to promote the employer brand;
- Developing a positive organizational culture that encourages engagement;
- Supporting change management and recommending the involvement of specialized consultants as needed.
- Directing managing our fabulous T&C team: prioritizing projects, career development, evaluations, etc.;
- Supervising the team’s challenges in recruiting new talent, managing existing employees and onboarding new ones, while making the right tools available to optimize their day-to-day. #KPI;
- Evaluating benefits and the state of the team’s budgets in order to ensure that they are respected and used as efficiently as possible;
- Proactively proposing initiatives to improve workplace happiness and organizational culture (work-life balance, athletic challenge program, training budget, etc.);
- Ensuring the appropriate division of HR responsibilities across the organization.
Systems and performance:
- Collaborating with the management team in order to set up HR programs or projects depending on their needs and challenges;
- Providing support for the updating of employee evaluation tools based on the needs of the management team, and ensuring managers are well trained on these tools;
- Supervising the updating of our intranet with anything related to human resources (code of ethics, benefits, standards, etc.);
- Conducting a quarterly analysis of key performance indicators related to recruitment, retention, engagement (office vibe, social committee budget, community involvement, etc.) and human resources;
- Ensuring that Adviso is on top of best market practices in HR, so that they may be put into practice in the workplace.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- A minimum of six years of experience in the field of human resources or human development;
- A global vision, both human and business, of the challenges, strategies and approaches affecting corporate culture and human resources;
- An attitude that allows you to celebrate colleagues’ ideas and see them executed;
- Knowledge of HR agility, to optimize communication and collaboration within teams and the organizational structure;
- The ability to develop a safe space for communication, favourable to information sharing and open dialogue;
- A strong interest, no, a passion for corporate culture and agile environments;
- Experience in management is an asset.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Capable of innovating and implementing concrete improvements;
- Rigorous, organized, proactive, and results-, performance- and detail-oriented;
- Equipped with high emotional intelligence and above-average listening skills;
- Known for your interpersonal abilities as well as your ability to communicate information in a clear and accessible way;
- Excellent at multitasking within a stimulating environment, while respecting deadlines.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!