Adviso is currently looking for a seasoned recruiter who understands how to create a positive, unforgettable hiring experience for applicants!
Would you like to be part of a team of 80 experts who are passionate about web marketing? To push our applicant experience and employer brand to the next level? To be supported by management and team leaders towards the achievement of your goals? If so, you should definitely keep reading!
Here’s more specific information on your role:
- Manage and enhance the entire recruiting cycle: Analyze needs, publish job postings, screen candidates, conduct phone and in-person interviews, proceed to obtaining references, then perform follow-ups with candidates and the team;
- Find potential candidates and create converts: Design strategies for promoting Adviso as a desirable employer and develop a network of candidates;
- Make employment offers, aka delivering the good news: Draft hiring letters and contracts;
- Ensure that new Adviso team members are integrating well to guarantee their success at the company (buddy program, ambassadors) ;
- Create partnerships with universities in Canada and France: Montreal isn’t the only place with talent!
- Organize recruiting events and ensure Adviso’s presence at job fairs;
- Develop tools and processes for managing job candidates ;
- Conduct exit interviews;
- Update data: Dashboards, reports, etc.;
Human resources: 20%
- Collaborate with senior management and team leaders as well as the Marketing, Accounting and Operations teams
- Handle all requests for work permits as well as their renewal
- Contribute to and promote our employer brand
To achieve success at Adviso, you must be:
- Highly organized, proactive and independent
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills and good judgment
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Focused on objectives
- Data-driven and creative
- Equipped with good adaptation skills
- Ideally, friendly and with a good sense of humour!
This challenge is for you if you have:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in recruiting
- Experience in the IT, web or digital industries
- A diploma in human resource management
- Advanced mastery of the Google software suite
- Excellent mastery of French and English (spoken and written)
Here’s what we offer to enable you to give your best:
- A stimulating environment in which we are constantly calling on your expertise
- Strong values in terms of teamwork, initiative, fun and transparency
- The possibility of moving to the next level professionally, through a professional development program, and personally, through participation in athletic challenges
- A sunny patio for recharging your batteries
- Ping-pong and foosball tables for clearing your head between meetings
- Fresh fruit, delicious coffee, wellness teas and Nutella, because everyone needs balance
- A social committee for crazy good times
- A discount on a yearly public transportation pass
- Paid vacation at Christmas
- Group insurance plans adapted to your needs
- And a lot more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!