Adviso is seeking a Performance and Optimization Specialist to complete our Customer Experience team.
Are you passionate about conversion rate optimization, analytics and user experience? Do you have a strong interest in measuring visitor behaviour online, and the ability to help clients continually improve their platforms?
Do you have varied skills and interests that drive you to keep learning? The following position could be for you!
Your typical day will involve:
- Developing optimization and testing strategies for major clients;
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data in order to identify optimization opportunities;
- Formulating hypotheses with the goal of improving the customer experience on our clients’ websites;
- Executing testing, documentation, instrumentation, analysis and segmentation according to a particular performance optimization logic;
- Presenting test results and formulating recommendations to improve customer experience and conversion;
- Contributing to the development of a testing culture among our clients;
- Aligning optimization efforts with various teams of Media, Content, Analytics, Relational Marketing and UX specialists.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- 2 or more years of experience;
- Experience related to web analytics and testing tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely or Adobe Target);
- A sound understanding of digital UX and user experience principles;
- A passion for uncovering digital trends and best practices;
- The ability to easily identify insights through quantitative and qualitative data.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Analytical and detail-oriented;
- Curious and empathetic;
- Able to manage estimates, prioritization and production in a web context;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned;
- Certified in Google Analytics (IQ);
- Known for your interpersonal skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate information;
- Able to navigate easily through a variety of tasks within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Results-oriented and able to work within a team.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!