Adviso is currently looking for a CX professional who specializes in UX design and is passionate about web ergonomics, information architecture and client satisfaction.
Analyzing user needs, creating information and prototype architecture, working on the UI aspect of digital projects and offering optimization solutions for website use to agency clients are all part of the range of projects to which you will be asked to contribute.
To ensure success in this role, you must closely collaborate with UX researchers who can provide you with vital data in search trends, visitor profiling, performance measurement and digital strategy.
Here’s what your day will look like:
- Recommend relevant digital initiatives in user experience based on their financial viability, feasibility and an understanding of their technological context
- Design architecture for information, navigation and the structure of websites and other digital initiatives, keeping in mind issues related to strategy, indexing, marketing and technology in complex environments
- Translate business needs and end-user needs into all kinds of functional and user interface requirements
- Suggest additional avenues for maximizing online results for clients
- Create wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes
- Develop retention strategies for major clients
- Lead optimization tests (A/B, multivariate, etc.) and make recommendations for maximizing conversion
- Develop and establish digital growth plans
- Participate in internal Adviso projects
This challenge is for you if you have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in UX design, or similar experience
- Experience with user research (qualitative and quantitative), persona design and customer journeys
- Experience with Figma (or another relevant prototyping tool)
- A passion for design and its application in a digital growth context
- A good understanding of interface principles as well as usability and interaction principles for digital products
- Excellent mastery of French and English (both spoken and written)
To succeed in this position, you must be:
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Intellectually curious
- Able to manage estimations, prioritization and production in a web context
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate and make information accessible
- Excellent at multitasking within a dynamic work environment while respecting deadlines
- Focused on results and teamwork
- Highly engaged with clients and the tasks with which you are entrusted
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings
- A relaxing room to decompress
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours)
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long
- Group insurance options suited to your needs
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!