Adviso is currently looking for a digital media professional who particularly specializes in paid search, paid social and programmatic.
Are you known for having an analytical mind, taking the initiative and being intellectually curious and creative? Are you eager to optimize the performance of your campaigns and provide recommendations for improving the strategies deployed by your customers? Are you attentive to detail and do you enjoy contact with clients? Would you like to increase your knowledge about the universe of web marketing and become a leading reference in the industry? If so, we’d like to meet you!
Every day, your exceptional sense of team spirit will enable you to work in close collaboration with your co-workers in digital media, as well as with all of the other various teams at Adviso (CX, Content, SEO, Analytics and Data Science) in order to maximize your clients’ business results through omnichannel strategy, marketing analytics and content marketing.
A typical day will include:
- Ensuring the optimization and analysis of performance campaigns given the specifications provided by the media planner
- Developing tactical plans for your campaigns given the strategic framework prescribed in the media plan
- Supporting the media planner in the development of strategic recommendations to improve campaign results
- Putting campaigns online on various channels and tracking them
- Performing analyses for recurring campaigns, participating in and leading client calls through the delivery of required performance reports
- Providing optimization recommendations and supporting clients in the achievement of their established business objectives
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant experience in digital media, mainly in paid search and paid social
- Mastered the management and optimization of campaigns, mainly on Google Ads or DoubleClick Search, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Mastered analytic platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with the three typical client verticals: lead gen, e-comm, awareness
- Mastered the Google suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheet, Google Slides, etc.) and Excel spreadsheets
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with using advertising servers (Campaign Manager or equivalent)
- An excellent mastery of French and English (spoken and written)
- The legal right to work in Canada
It would be a significant asset if you were:
- Google Ads certified
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) certified
- DV360 and Campaign Manager certified
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
- Meticulous and organized
- Excellent at multitasking within a dynamic work environment while being able to respect deadlines
- Focused on results
- Known for your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Possessed of a strong sense of engagement towards clients and the projects you are entrusted with
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.