Adviso is currently looking for a Digital Media Campaign Manager who particularly specializes in paid search, paid social and programmatic.
Are you known for possessing an analytical mind, taking the initiative, and being intellectually curious and creative? Are you eager to optimize the performance of your campaigns and provide recommendations for improving the strategies deployed by your customers? Are you attentive to detail and do you enjoy contact with clients? Would you like to increase your knowledge about the universe of web marketing and become a leading reference in the industry? If so, we’d like to meet you!
Every day, your exceptional sense of team spirit will enable you to work in close collaboration with your co-workers in digital media, as well as with all of the other various teams at Adviso (CX, content, SEO, analytics and data science) in order to maximize your clients’ business results through omnichannel strategy, marketing analytics and content marketing.
A day will involve :
- Ensure the optimization and analysis of performance campaigns given the specifications provided by the media planner
- Develop tactical plans for your campaigns given the strategic framework prescribed in the media plan
- Support the media planner in the development of strategic recommendations to improve campaign results
- Put campaigns online on various channels and track them
- Perform analyses for recurring campaigns, participate in and lead client calls through the delivery of required performance reports
- Provide optimization recommendations and support clients in the achievement of their established business objectives
This is the challenge for you if you have :
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant experience in digital media, mainly in paid search and paid social
- Mastered the management and optimization of campaigns, mainly on Google Ads or DoubleClick Search, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Mastered analytic platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with the 3 typical client verticals: lead gen, e-comm, awareness
- Mastery of the Google suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheet, Google Slides, etc.) and Excel spreadsheets
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with using advertising servers (Campaign Manager or another)
- An excellent mastery of French and English (spoken and written)
- The legal right to work in Canada
It would be a significant asset if you were :
- Google Ads certified
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualification) certified
- DV360 and Campaign Manager certified
To succeed in this role, you need to be :
- Meticulous and organized
- Excellent at multitasking within a dynamic work environment while being able to respect deadlines
- Focused on results
- Known for your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Possessed of a strong sense of engagement with clients and the projects you are entrusted with
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself :
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings
- A relaxing room to decompress
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours)
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long
- Group insurance options suited to your needs
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!