Adviso is currently looking for a content marketing specialist who’s passionate about natural referencing (SEO) in order to round-out its team. If Google holds (practically) no secrets for you, this professional challenge will probably interest you!
In this role, you’ll participate in the creation, deployment and tracking of SEO strategy performance and content marketing campaigns for a range of clients. In more concrete terms, every day you’ll help Adviso’s clients increase their visibility in search engines. Whether it’s identifying important technical problems or creating content that responds to search intentions, your main concern will be tracking whether your suggestions help our clients achieve their business objectives or meet the expectations of targeted users.
To accomplish this, you’ll collaborate on a daily basis with your colleagues and members of other specialized Adviso departments (Digital Media, Analytical Marketing and Customer Experience).
This means having team spirit and valuing teamwork are necessary qualities for anyone who’s looking to take on this most stimulating of professional challenges!
As a content marketing specialist, a typical day will include:
- Producing technical and content audits (architecture, optimization)
- Ensuring the proper execution of activities and SEO deliverables for website redesigns (technical requirements, QA, migration plan, etc.)
- Identifying the expectations, needs, objectives and questions of users (keyword search, trend analysis, evaluation of popular content on social media, etc.)
- Creating content briefs corresponding to identified search intentions and respecting best practices in referencing and writing for the web
- Revising the articles that have been produced
- Assisting during brainstorming sessions to determine what content should be created
- Providing guidance to agencies as well as development and content creation teams
- Collaborating with partners
- Developing business relationships with external service providers (including freelancers and influencers)
- Collaborating with Adviso specialists to define and execute identified content strategies
- Measuring the performance of established content marketing initiatives (traffic acquisition, engagement of users with content, domain authority, etc.)
- Participating in internal Adviso projects
This professional challenge is a great opportunity if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SEO and content marketing
- An excellent understanding of the technical aspects of the web and referencing (HTML, indexing, HTTP headers, content duplication management, structured data, etc.)
- A good understanding of tools that are specific to SEO, particularly for researching user needs (Mozilla suite of tools, Google AdWords and Keyword Planner, etc.) and analyzing content performance (Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, etc.)
- A good understanding of data analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- An excellent command of French and English, both oral and written
- An interest in user experience (as an asset)
- GAIQ and HubSpot Inbound certifications (as an asset)
- The right to work in Canada
To succeed in this position, you must be:
- Rigorous, organized and very attentive to detail
- Motivated by higher-than-average quality standards
- Focused on results
- Independent, proactive and endowed with a good sense of initiative
- Flexible and fast
- Able to face new challenges and establish a reasonable order of priorities within a changeable environment
- Creative and with an affinity for innovation
- Guided by a strong sense of responsibility towards clients and the projects you are entrusted with
- Interested in teamwork and collaboration
- Highly intellectually curious
- Up to date on the latest trends and news in SEO and content marketing
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.