Adviso is currently looking for a Practice Lead in SEO and Content Marketing to round out its team.
If SEO/Google holds (practically) no secrets for you, this position may be of interest!
In this role, you’ll be Adviso’s guardian of good practices and quality standards when it comes to SEO and content marketing strategies. You’ll be the go-to reference in SEO techniques within your team and for major clients such as BRP and Cirque du Soleil.
In more concrete terms, on a daily basis you’ll help Adviso’s clients increase their visibility in search engines, whether by identifying major technical issues or creating content strategies that respond to identified search intentions and the customer’s business objectives. You’ll keep your Adviso colleagues informed on the latest news about platforms, methodologies and industry trends by communicating your knowledge and providing guidance in complex situations.
To accomplish the above, you’ll collaborate daily with your co-workers on the Digital Experience team, as well as with members of Adviso’s other specialized services (Digital Media, Analytics and Data Science, Customer Experience, Sales and Consulting).
Team spirit and collegiality are therefore necessary attributes for anyone interested in taking on this most stimulating of professional challenges!
- Lead major SEO projects and provide guidance to clients (both in technical issues as well as in terms of content)
- Perform research and keyword analysis and demonstrate a good understanding of the subject and of modelling search intentions
- Prepare and develop complete strategies for internal and external links
- Address technical subjects and coordinate the implementation of recommendations that respect SEO best practices with clients
- Contribute to establishing an innovative, industry-leading team in search engine optimization through the development and improvement of internal processes and deliverables
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies and the most recent changes in the sector
- Evaluate industry tools while supplying recommendations to internal teams
- Collaborate with other Adviso teams in order to identify opportunities for clients in every service
- Share your knowledge and enlightened leadership by contributing to Adviso’s blog, internal conferences and public events/webinars
- Evolve the discipline of SEO at Adviso and inspire the team to greater achievement by adopting the processes, tools and deliverables of the Experience team
- Continually train new team members and contribute to broadening their knowledge and skills in SEO
- Support the sales team in acquiring SEO mandates
- Develop conferences and training workshops
- Collaborate with Adviso’s practice committees for various services
- Participate in internal Adviso projects
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- 6 to 8 years of experience in SEO strategy and content marketing
- A deep understanding of the technical aspects related to the web and SEO (HTML, indexing and crawl budget, HTTP headers, content duplication management, structured data, etc.)
- A good grasp of SEO-specific tools, particularly for technical analyses (Screaming Frog, OnCrawl, etc.), user need identification (Moz suite, Keywordtool.io, etc.) and content performance and inbound link analysis (Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, SemRush, etc.)
- A good understanding of data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Search Console
- An excellent grasp of French and English, both oral and written
- A university diploma related to the position (an asset)
- The legal right to work in Canada
To succeed in this position, you need to be:
- Highly intellectually curious
- Apprised of the latest trends and innovations in SEO and content marketing
- Rigorous and organized
- Highly attentive to detail
- Guided by higher-than-average quality standards
- Focused on results
- Good at democratizing and communicating information
- Independent, proactive and equipped with a good sense of initiative
- Able to take on new challenges and establish a reasonable order of priorities within a constantly changing environment, often within tight deadlines
- Guided by a strong sense of responsibility towards the clients and projects you are entrusted with
- Focused on teamwork and collaboration
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to support adequate labour standards for everyone by offering its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment.