Adviso is seeking a rigorous Project Manager with excellent planning skills, and priority- and time-management abilities. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include managing the launch, planning, execution, control and closure of projects for one of the agency’s major clients, while simultaneously developing strong business and advisory relationships with other clients.
Are you known for your sense of organization and attention to detail? Do you know how to establish trusting relationships with various types of stakeholders, and anticipate their needs? Do you have the drive to successfully mobilize the right people to carry your projects to completion? This is the opportunity for you!
You will be required to work closely with specialists from across all of Adviso’s different teams.
A typical day will involve:
- Managing project planning: receiving briefs, identifying resources, writing project plans, allocating hours;
- Managing project execution: putting project plans into action, respecting timelines and budgets, ensuring that project monitoring meetings go well, briefing teams of specialists on clients’ needs, clearly explaining the steps and deliverables for the project, and making sure everyone understands;
- Proactively overseeing project control in order to identify opportunities for improvement, spot risks and propose action plans, raise issues and solutions with clients and managers at Adviso, integrate changes to the project documents and proceed with the necessary validations;
- Ensuring there is fruitful collaboration between teams: promoting collaboration between stakeholders, animating meetings, writing summaries;
- Coordinating the end of projects: carrying out activities like billing, profitability analysis, closing out projects in our management tools and holding post-mortems;
- Project documentation: creating a paper trail of meetings, requirements, decisions and important changes relative to the project and the client;
- Validating the quality of deliverables: making sure there is coherence between the client’s needs and requirements, and the project brief;
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Independent, with a track record of good business judgement;
- Guided by above-average standards for quality;
- Incredibly skilled at written and spoken communication in both languages (French and English);
- Able to multitask effectively within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned.
This is the challenge for you if you have…
- 2 to 3 years experience in project management;
- A university degree related to the position or equivalent work experience;
- A strong understanding of web marketing;
- A strong mastery of the different project management approaches and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, Scrum, Agile, Cascade/Waterfall, etc.);
- Familiarity with various web-based tools (e.g. Google Drive, Trello, BaseCamp, etc.);
- PMP certification or equivalent (an asset);
- The legal right to work in Canada.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!