Adviso is currently looking for a performance optimization strategist to complete its Customer Experience team. Are you passionate about conversion rate optimization, web analytics and user experience? Are you highly interested in measuring visitor behaviour on websites and able to provide guidance to clients in how to continually improve their platforms?
Do you have the kinds of skills and wide-ranging interests that drive continuous learning? If so, then be sure to read what follows!
A typical day will include:
- Developing optimization and testing strategies for major clients
- Analyzing quantitative and qualitative data in order to identify optimization opportunities
- Formulating hypotheses towards the improvement of customer experience on our clients’ websites
- Performing the testing, documentation, instrumentation, analysis and segmentation required by a performance optimization methodology
- Presenting test results and formulating recommendations to improve user experience and conversions
- Contributing to the development of a culture of testing amongst our clients
- Prioritizing and developing optimization road maps to orient the efforts of development teams
- Providing informed leadership in best practices related to digital analysis, testing and experience personalization
- Aligning optimization efforts with various teams of specialists in Media, Content, Analytics, Relational Marketing and UX
This challenge is for you if you have:
- 3 or more years of experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convince an audience of the importance of an initiative
- Experience related to web analytics and testing tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely or Adobe Target)
- A good understanding of UX principles and of user experience on the web
- A passion for uncovering trends and best practices in digital
- An ability to identify insights in quantitative and qualitative data
To be successful in this position, you must be:
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Curious and empathetic
- Able to manage estimations, prioritization and production in a web context
- Equipped with a strong sense of engagement with clients and the missions with which you are entrusted
- Google Analytics (IQ) certified
- Adobe Analytics or Target certified (as an asset)
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and elucidate information
- Excellent at multitasking within a dynamic environment while respecting deadlines
- Focused on results and teamwork
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.