Adviso is seeking a rigorous developer with a pronounced interest in data science, to complete its Marketing Analytics team.
At Adviso, the Marketing Analytics team provides support at multiple levels, both in consultation mode and implementation mode. From technical audits of platforms, to strategic planning of data, to the implementation and configuration of analytics platforms, this team ensures that data is always working for our clients as well as other internal departments.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our clients’ data collection and transformation initiatives. You will also be in charge of the implementation and configuration of our digital analytics platforms (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Analytics, Segment).
A typical day will involve:
- Analyzing the business needs, technological requirements and performance of our clients’ digital properties in order to propose adapted solutions to help them reach their business goals;
- Configuring and implementing the following data collection and analysis tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics and Dynamic Tag Management, Segment, and other analytics platforms;
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- Between 5 and 9 years experience in development;
- Experience in API programming (API/RESTful web services);
- Experience in mobile tracking is considered an asset;
- A degree in IT, software development or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Perfectly bilingual, written and spoken (French and English);
- The legal right to work in Canada.
To succeed in this job, you must be:
- Interested in understanding the full potential of the data and deploying it on behalf of an organization;
- Rigorous, organized, a data geek and meticulous;
- Focused on looking for effective technological solutions;
- A qualified developer with a strong interest in structured and unstructured data and the opportunities it presents;
- Guided by above-average standards for quality;
- Independent and resourceful.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!