Adviso is currently looking for a Digital Transformation Consultant who will take part in many projects focused on the adoption of digital technologies in organizations.
Are you known for your expertise in evaluating the ROI of a digital transformation project? Do you have an incredible flair for recognizing and exploiting digital opportunities well beyond marketing?Do you fully understand the possibilities and constraints of a digital economy? Are you able to identify the best drivers of economic growth and profitability in the various aspects of a given organization (logistical processes, product mix, target markets, technologies used, and governance) and to transform its business plan to take advantage of the current digital context? If that is the case, this challenge is yours for the taking!
In this position, your job will be to analyze the situation of businesses that are considering an omnichannel business approach, and then propose and evaluate scenarios that would bring out the best of digital technologies. You will also help these businesses in formulating their objectives and their transformation strategy.
Your typical day will go as follows:
- Recommending creative business solutions to issues stemming from the development of digital technologies, based on a rigorous analysis and presenting them in everyday language;
- Walk decision-makers through discussions on the changing business model of their organization;
- Evaluate the potential return by detailing the possible benefits against the costs that have to be taken into account in complex and sometimes unexplored contexts;
- Present your proposed solutions in order to generate interest and participate in the change management’s efforts in implementing them;
- Help businesses gather the team participating on the transformation project, which can mean participating in the creation of said teams, recruiting resources, or conducting the call for tenders and select the suppliers;
- Guide the teams in implementing the proposed solutions;
- Follow the development of initiatives through continuous account management;
- Propose additional methods to maximize the client’s online results;
- Be on the lookout for opportunities and participate in soliciting businesses that could benefit from our digital transformation services;
- Take part in showcasing Adviso in the omnichannel strategy and the digital transformation fields.
To be successful in this position, you must be:
- Armed with a sharp strategic sense;
- Excellent in analyzing and putting into everyday language the impacts of digital transformation on operations, technology, marketing and sales;
- Able to work with an encompassing view of the organization and generate a real commitment from its various departments;
- Excellent in presenting your solutions both to the company executives and to the specialized teams;
- Incredibly skilled in oral and written communication in both official languages;
- Excellent at multitasking in a dynamic environment, all the while respecting deadlines;
- Intellectually curious and equipped with an analytical mind and a passion for digital technologies and its possibilities.
This challenge is yours for the taking if you have…
- At least 8 years of experience as a business analyst in an online environment, digital transformation and/or e-commerce;
- A university degree in business (management, IT or process re-engineering);
- Good knowledge of web marketing;
- Solid political skills;
- A general understanding of the technology suite influenced by digital transformation: e-commerce platforms, Order Management System (OMS), Product Information Management (PIM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), marketing automation, MarTech, AdTech, etc. and experience in situations that would use these solutions;
- Experience using performance measurement tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and in user research (i.e.: surveys, interviews, etc.);
- A creative mind and an appreciation for complex environments;
- An ability to find opportunities by reading between the lines;
- A solid experience in using a variety of bureaucratic and project management tools;
- Legally allowed to work in Canada.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!