Adviso is looking for a 360 digital media strategist, specializing in display, SEM and paid social, who understands how to guide clients in the creation of their media strategies.
If you’re passionate about marketing and media, and if you love analyzing, planning, presenting performance assessments and making recommendations based on clients’ business objectives, you may be the person we’re looking for!
In this role, you’ll ensure the success of the various strategies you’ve put in place and receive support from a campaign manager and an analyst in the planning, management and optimization of media investments by Adviso clients.
Here’s what your day will look like:
- Define and create high-performance digital strategies that respond to the business needs and objectives of agency clients
- Design projections, create estimations and define clear, measurable and adaptable KPIs
- Collaborate with managers to deploy advertising campaigns for premium and programmatic environments, search engines, social networks, etc.
- Participate in the creation and presentation of comprehensive reports for clients
- Perform digital audits, track competitors and stay up to date on new trends in the media and web industries
- Develop and maintain relationships with Premium editors and advertising networks
- Participate in Adviso’s internal projects
This challenge is for you if you have:
- 5 years of relevant experience in digital media, mainly in display and paid social
- 3 years of experience in digital strategy
- A good understanding of SEM
- A university diploma related to the position
- An excellent command of French and English, both written and spoken
- A good understanding of the display purchase cycle (premium and programmatic)
- A good understanding of the management and exploitation of audiences
- A good understanding of IAB and pre-roll formats
- A good understanding of ad servers (Campaign Manager)
- A good understanding of the Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Display & Video 360 and Google Analytics platforms
- The legal right to work in Canada
To succeed in this position, you must be:
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Persuasive, irrespective of audience
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate and explicate information
- Excellent at multitasking within a dynamic environment while maintaining respect for deadlines
- Focused on results and teamwork
- Equipped with a strong sense of engagement towards clients and the missions you are entrusted with
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.