Adviso is seeking a 360 Digital Media Strategist specialized in Display, SEM and Paid Social who will be able to support clients in the development of their media plans.
If you have a passion for marketing and media, and love to analyze, plan, present performance estimates and make recommendations based on clients’ business goals, you’re the person we’re looking for!
In this role, you will be responsible for the success of the different strategies you implement, as well as the management and optimization of Adviso’s clients’ media investments, all with support from a campaign manager and planning analyst,.
A typical day will involve:
- Defining and developing effective digital strategies to meet the needs and business goals of the agency’s clients;
- Developing projections, making estimates and defining clear, measurable and adaptable KPIs;
- Collaborating with managers to deploy ad campaigns in environments including premium and programmatic, search, social media, etc.;
- Participating in the development and presentation of robust reports for clients;
- Conducting digital audits, monitoring the competition, staying on top of new trends in the media and web industries;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Premium publishers and ad networks;
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- 5 years of relevant experience in digital media, mainly in Display and Paid Social;
- 3 years experience in digital strategy;
- Solid knowledge of SEM;
- A related university degree;
- Excellent mastery of English and French (written and spoken);
- Understanding of the Display buying cycle (Premium and programmatic);
- Understanding of audience management and operations;
- Understanding of IAB and Pre-roll formats;
- Understanding of ad servers (Campaign Manager);
- Understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Display & Video 360 and Google Analytics;
- The legal right to work in Canada.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Analytical with good attention to detail;
- Persuasive, regardless of your audience;
- Known for your interpersonal skills, and ability to clearly and effectively communicate information;
- Able to multitask easily within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Results- and teamwork-oriented;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The opportunity for you to outdo yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your athletic challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, speaking at conferences, providing training, etc.;
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball and table hockey to clear your head between meetings;
- A relaxation room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee so you can let loose and have fun;
- A discount on annual public transport passes;
- Paid vacation over the December holidays;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!