Adviso is currently looking for a 360 digital media consultant with technical knowledge and a 360 view of media that’s both theoretical and hands-on. This person should be able to provide guidance and adequately orient clients during the development of advanced media strategies.
Are you especially passionate about marketing and media? Do you enjoy analysis and planning? Do you like producing performance evaluations and presenting bold recommendations that are adapted to your clients’ business goals? Would you like to develop your 360 expertise even further while producing stellar work for our range of clients?
If so, then you might be that rare jewel we’ve been looking for!
As a digital media consultant at Adviso, you’ll focus on our clients’ success by developing an understanding of their business challenges and considering every aspect of what’s at stake beyond digital media. To fulfill your role, you’ll benefit from the support of campaign managers and analysts involved in the planning, management and optimization of media investments made by the agency’s clients.
In this role, a typical day will involve:
- Establishing a strategic overview and vision of digital media for the client and the team
- Defining and creating effective digital strategies that transcend digital media to respond to the needs and business objectives of agency clients
- Analyzing business and campaign performance in order to make strategic recommendations on the client’s entire digital portfolio
- Analyzing clients’ first- and third-party data in order to orient strategies for audience collection and activation
- Preparing reports, determining insights and knowledge transfer, while adapting your language to present potential solutions to executives
- Orchestrating cross-functional digital projects, identifying experts to contribute to these projects and helping them collaborate effectively for key deliverables
- Acting as a media coach for specialists to ensure the alignment of established strategies and tactics
- Supporting the account director/manager in identifying business opportunities
- Highlighting Adviso’s media consultation services through case studies, blog posts, webinars, white papers, etc.
- Presenting your knowledge in your field of expertise (Display & Video 360, strategy, social media marketing, AdTech, audiences, etc.) through optimization meetings, lunch & learns, practice meetings, etc.
- Leading a project through every stage from A to Z, including tracking and delivery, without the support of a project manager
- Staying up to date on new trends and best practices in the industry, as well as new opportunities in digital innovation (360 vision)
- Supporting the development of relationships with premium editors and advertising authorities
- Performing digital and competitor audits
- Collaborating with campaign managers to deploy ad campaigns in premium and programmatic environments, on search engines and social networks, etc.
- Participating in internal projects at Adviso and contributing to the agency’s annual goals
This professional challenge is a great opportunity if you have:
- 7 years of relevant experience in 360 media, mainly in digital media
- 4 years of experience in digital strategy
- A very good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem (UX, CX, measurement, content, media, etc.)
- A good technical understanding of digital media platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360 and Google Analytics
- An understanding of the Adobe environment (Analytics, Audience Manager, Power BI) would be an asset
- A very good grasp of the display purchase cycle (premium and programmatic)
- A very good grasp of audience management and exploitation
- A university diploma related to the position
- An excellent grasp of French and English, both oral and written
- The right to work in Canada
To succeed in this position, you must be:
- Strategic, able to identify issues in business and digital, and proactive about recommending solutions
- Able to provide guidance to clients and colleagues towards developing a strategic digital in digital
- Analytic and detail-oriented
- Highly autonomous and possessed of good organizational abilities
- Persuasive with a good ability to synthesize information for any type of audience
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills and professional expertise
- Able to communicate and effectively explain information
- Excellent at multitasking within a dynamic environment, as well as respectful of deadlines
- Focused on results
- Appreciative of teamwork
- Equipped with a strong sense of engagement towards clients and the missions you are entrusted with
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to support adequate labour standards for everyone by offering its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment.