Adviso is currently seeking a digital media specialist who is skilled in display and paid social to drive the success of the programs assigned to them.
Do your analytical mind and initiative drive your performance? Are you creative? Do you have a burning desire to optimize tactics and suggest ways for clients to improve on the strategies they’ve deployed? Are you unable to overlook the tiniest detail, yet possess an ability to communicate your exacting standards effectively and in a friendly way? Has your knowledge of the world of web marketing given you a reputation in the industry? If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
Your extraordinary team spirit will regularly lead you to collaborate closely with your colleagues in digital media, as well as with the rest of the teams at Adviso, all towards the goal of maximizing clients’ results through an omnichannel strategy, marketing analytics and content marketing.
A typical day will involve:
- Looking after the optimization and analysis of display and paid social campaigns, following the specifications of the media planner
- Developing tactical plans for your campaigns as part of the strategy laid out in the media plan
- Supporting the media planner in the development of strategic recommendations to improve campaign results
- Developing profound expertise in the analysis of media data originating from the different ad and analytics platforms available to you (AdServer, GA, Adobe Analytics, DSP, Google Ads, FBM, etc.)
- Developing deep expertise in the tactical use of the different ad tech platforms available to you (Ad Server, DSP, Google Ads, DMP, FBM, etc.)
- Developing display and paid social media plans for our large- and medium-sized managed-service clients
- Proposing recommendations for optimization and providing support to help the client achieve the business goals they initially set
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant experience in digital media, primarily in display
- A related university degree
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
- Familiarity with the display purchase cycle
- Familiarity with IAB and pre-roll formats
- Familiarity with ad servers (CM360)
- Familiarity with RTB/ad exchanges
- Familiarity with the Google Ads platform
- The legal right to work in Canada
To succeed at Adviso, you must be:
- Rigorous and organized
- Able to multitask effectively within a dynamic environment while respecting deadlines
- Recognized for your interpersonal skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate information
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.