Adviso is currently seeking a Digital Media Specialist skilled in Display and Paid Social, to drive the success of the programs mandated to them.
Are you driven by an analytical mind, creativity and a sense of initiative? Do you have a burning desire to optimize tactics and suggest ways for clients to improve on the strategies they’ve deployed? Are you unable to overlook the tiniest detail, but able to communicate it effectively and easily? Has your knowledge of the world of web marketing given you a reputation in the industry? This is the opportunity for you!
Your extraordinary team spirit will regularly lead you to collaborate closely with your colleagues in digital media, as well as the rest of the teams at Adviso, with the goal of maximizing clients’ results through an omnichannel strategy, marketing analytics and content marketing.
A typical day will involve:
- Looking after the optimization and analysis of Display and Paid Social campaigns, following the specifications of the media planner;
- Developing tactical plans for your campaigns as part of the strategy laid out in the media plan;
- Supporting the media planner in the development of strategic recommendations to improve campaign results;
- Developing profound expertise in the analysis of media data originating from the different ad and analytics platforms available to you (AdServer, GA, Adobe Analytics, DSP, Google Ads, FBM, etc.);
- Developing profound expertise in the tactical use of the different Ad Tech platforms available to you (Ad Server, DSP, Google Ads, DMP, FBM, etc.);
- Developing Display and Paid Social media plans for our large- and medium-sized managed-service clients;
- Proposing recommendations for optimization and providing support to help the client achieve the business goals they initially set;
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant experience in digital media, primarily in Display;
- A related university degree;
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written);
- Familiarity with the Display purchase cycle;
- Familiarity with IAB and Pre-roll formats;
- Familiarity with ad servers (CM360);
- Familiarity with RTB/Ad Exchanges;
- Familiarity with the Google Ads platform;
- The legal right to work in Canada.
To succeed at Adviso, you must be:
- Rigorous and organized;
- Able to multitask effectively within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Known for your interpersonal skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate information;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!