Adviso is currently seeking a Digital Media Analyst specialized in paid search who will be able to turn any campaign they are assigned into a success.
Under the supervision of your team lead and in collaboration with a strategist and a media specialist, you will be responsible for generating traffic, publishing, optimizing and reporting on ad campaigns.
Are you driven by an analytical mind, creativity and a sense of initiative? Do you long to look under the hood of digital media campaigns so you can make suggestions to clients on how to improve on the strategy deployed? Do you know search engines inside and out? Are you detail-oriented, and is the term “Excel spreadsheet” music to your ears? Then keep reading, it will be worth your while!
A typical day will involve:
- Ensuring the optimization and analysis of paid social and display campaigns for Adviso’s clients, in collaboration with strategists and other campaign managers on the team;
- Search trend analysis
- Keyword list management
- Writing ad creative that stands out from the competition
- Monitoring optimizations based on established performance indicators
- Campaign performance analysis
- Ensuring that media tactics are put in place that fit into the overall strategy for annual programs;
- Developing in-depth expertise in the tactical use and analysis of media data from the diverse ad and analytics platforms available to you (AdServer, GA, Adobe Analytics, DSP, AdWords, FBM, etc.);
- Supporting the team in the development of display and paid social media plans for our medium and large managed-service clients;
- Proposing optimization recommendations and helping clients achieve their initial business goals;
- Ensuring that ads are displayed correctly and function as intended;
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects, including spreading awareness of our projects and digital media.
This challenge is for you if you have:
- At least 1 year of practical experience in campaign management and optimization, primarily for paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn);
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- Knowledge of the buying cycle for display;
- Knowledge of ad servers (DCM);
- Knowledge of the AdWords platform;
- Mastery of French and English (spoken and written);
- The legal right to work in Canada.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Rigorous and organized in your management of time and priorities;
- Skilled at navigating diverse tasks within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Known for your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate information clearly and effectively;
- Possessed of a strong sense of commitment to the clients and the mandates entrusted to you.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The opportunity for you to outdo yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your athletic challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, speaking at conferences, providing training, etc.;
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball and table hockey to clear your head between meetings;
- A relaxation room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee so you can let loose and have fun;
- A discount on annual public transport passes;
- Paid vacation over the December holidays;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or origin.