Adviso is currently looking for a Digital Media Analyst specializing in Paid Search, to drive the success of the programs mandated to them.
Are you driven by an analytical mind, creativity and a sense of initiative? Do you have a burning desire to discover the inner workings of digital media optimization and suggest ways for clients to improve on the strategies they’ve deployed? Does search hold no secrets for you? Do you prioritize attention to detail and the term “Excel spreadsheet” sounds like music to your ears? Read on!
Under the leadership of the Practice Lead, Search and your Team Lead, you will be responsible for the management of search-based advertising campaigns. Your extraordinary team spirit will lead you to collaborate closely with your colleagues in digital media as well as with all other Adviso teams, with the goal of maximizing results for clients.
A typical day will involve:
- Looking after the optimization and analysis of Search campaigns for Adviso clients, in collaboration with strategists and other campaign managers on the team;
- Ensuring that media tactics are implemented as part of the global strategies for annual programs;
- Developing profound expertise in the use and analysis of media data originating from the different ad and analytics platforms available to you (Google Ads, Bing, Optimyzr, Google Campaign Manager et Google Analytics);
- Contributing to the development of SEM media strategies for major managed-service clients;
- Proposing recommendations for optimization and providing support to help the client achieve their initial business goals;
- Deploying media campaigns, mainly of the Paid Search variety;
- Supporting campaign managers in the analysis of campaign performance;
- Ensuring that ads are compliant and work as intended;
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects, including spreading the word about our projects and digital media.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- At least 1 year of practical experience in the management and optimization of Search campaigns, primarily on Google Ads and Bing Ads;
- A solid knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written);
- A university degree related to the position or equivalent work experience;
- The legal right to work in Canada.
To succeed in this job, you must be:
- Rigorous and organized in your time and priority management;
- Able to navigate easily through a variety of tasks within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Known for your interpersonal skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate information;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!