Adviso is currently seeking a visionary, strategic mind with an ability to spot new opportunities to be its next director of content marketing and customer experience.
Reporting to the executive director and in collaboration with the CX director, your role is to present and bring to life a vision for content marketing within the agency, to guide our teams on best practices and to support the sales team in the creation of their various proposals, calls for tender, pitches and client presentations. In summary, to borrow from the language of sports teams, you will be the tactician, the captain and the coach all in one.
Your priority this year will be to spread this vision of content marketing in order to position Adviso as an important player in digital content marketing and customer experience. How? By participating in conferences, giving trainings or taking part in networking events. You will actively contribute to the growth of the department, by attracting both new clients and potential new hires. Finally, you will work directly with clients on special, high-level projects, to improve their understanding of and strategic performance in content marketing and customer experience.
Are you a strategic intrapreneur with a creative spirit? Is your passion for the web contagious? Are you profoundly certain that you have the necessary skills to elevate our practice to the next level and effectively share your vision? Share it with us!
More details on a typical week:
- Establish goals for the growth of current clients and prospects;
- Divide mandates among the members of the team and ensure that they are being handled optimally;
- Manage production and the daily operations of the team;
- Support the team in its strategic planning and content strategy mandates in order to define quality standards and teach best practices within the company;
- Work in collaboration with the different departments at Adviso (Digital media, Analytics and data science & technology, Group accounts, and Digital transformation).
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- Minimum 10 years of practical experience in the field of content marketing and customer/user experience, 5 of which must be at a strategic level;
- 5 years experience in business development and client presentations;
- 5 years experience in team management/supervision;
- A global vision of the challenges, platforms and strategies affecting content marketing and customer experience;
- An excellent global understanding of the 360 digital marketing environment;
- The ability to communicate perfectly in English and French, both written and spoken (bilingualism);
- A pronounced interest (read: passion) for digital marketing.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Capable of innovating and implementing concrete improvements;
- Rigorous, organized, proactive, and results-, performance- and detail-oriented;
- Possessed of intellectual curiosity and on top of the latest trends;
- Known for your unifying leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as your capacity for communicating information in an accessible way;
- Endowed with above-average emotional intelligence and sound pedagogical instincts;
- Excellent at multitasking within a stimulating environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Driven by above-average quality standards;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions conferred to you.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The opportunity for you to outdo yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your athletic challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, speaking at conferences, providing training, etc.;
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball and table hockey to clear your head between meetings;
- A relaxation room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee so you can let loose and have fun;
- A discount on annual public transport passes;
- Paid vacation over the December holidays;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or origin.