Adviso is currently seeking a specialist in digital performance analysis to complete its Marketing Analytics team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis of data collected by measurement tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. You will support clients by learning about their needs and business goals in order to equip them with the best tools. You will also supervise the configuration and collection of data from web, mobile app and marketing campaign analytics tools.
A typical day will involve:
- Evaluating clients’ business and technology needs and proposing innovative solutions to maximize the impact of data on their business goals
- Analysing the performance of digital properties (web, mobile app, offline data) in order to identify opportunities and potential improvements
- Setting up dashboards to allow clients to monitor their performance (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI)
- Giving public and private trainings on digital performance measurement and Google Analytics
- Implementing measurement solutions based around platforms like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Segment
This challenge is for you if you have:
- Between 2 and 4 years experience in web analytics with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- A strong interest in data interpretation and visualization (data geek)
- Intellectual curiosity and an analytical mind
- A track record of autonomy and resourcefulness
- Excellent language skills in French and English, excellent writing skills
- A degree in computer science, business intelligence, marketing or equivalent experience
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Known for your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate information clearly and effectively in lay terms;
- Comfortable growing in a fast-paced environment in a constant state of flux;
- Capable of solving problems and proposing innovative, creative solutions;
- Equipped with a strong ability to mobilize and establish trusting relationships with clients and internal teams;
- Analytical with a high capacity for strategic thinking;
- Rigorous, organized and detail-oriented in your analyses and deliverables;
- Intellectually curious and a bit of a geek at heart, good with technology and communications platforms;
- Able to look critically at the technology available and the opportunities it presents, while maintaining transparent, results-oriented business judgement.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The opportunity for you to outdo yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your athletic challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, speaking at conferences, providing training, etc.;
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball and table hockey to clear your head between meetings;
- A relaxation room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee so you can let loose and have fun;
- A discount on annual public transport passes;
- Paid vacation over the December holidays;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!