Adviso is searching for a data analytics team lead to round out its Data and Analytics team. Working under the supervision of the Analytics Director and in collaboration with other team leads, the selected person will be responsible for coaching and evolving a team of developers. This individual will supervise and track projects for both the client and the development team using their excellent skills in elucidating and communicating information.
The Data and Analytics department provides support to several other teams within the agency in terms of both consulting and implementation. Whether performing technical audits of websites, designing measurement plans or configuring analytics platforms, this specialized team ensures that data are used to support the business goals of Adviso’s clients as well as other internal agency departments.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting your team’s initiatives in the collection and processing of our clients’ data. Your team is responsible for implementing and configuring our digital analytics platforms (Google Tag Manager (client- and server-side), Google Analytics Standard, Google Analytics 4, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Platform, Segment) as well as supporting our clients in their use.
As part of your duties, a typical day will involve:
- Working together with your team to: deliver systems architecture and install omnichannel data collection, integrate databases and cross-platform API connections, train clients
- Managing your team’s production and performance to: delegate incoming projects and track your team’s activity level, track the evolution of client projects, validate the quality of deliverables, ensure the overall satisfaction of clients
- Managing employee relations: coaching and managing your team, supervising the integration, evaluation and tracking of employees’ professional development, participating in recruiting
- Evolving our processes and deliverables based on the evolution of our tools and of industry standards
- Supporting the Sales and Advisory Group departments in project estimations
This professional challenge is a great opportunity if you have:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a field related to marketing or web development (technical marketing, analytics, web product management, etc.)
- Technical experience in analytics implementation (needs assessment, creation of specifications and configuration of Google or Adobe analytics platforms)
- Experience in team management or notable interest in coaching and managing a great group of people
- A good understanding of the ecosystems of platforms from Google, Adobe or others (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager (server-side and client-side), Segment, Tealium)
- An excellent grasp of French and English, both oral and written
- The right to work in Canada
To succeed in this position, you must be::
- Curious about understanding the full potential of data and deploying it for the benefit of an organization
- Rigorous about the quality of the deliverables you are entrusted with
- Well organized and detail oriented
- A bit of a data geek
- Focused on finding effective technological solutions
- Guided by higher-than-average quality standards
- An independent self-starter
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to support adequate labour standards for everyone by offering its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment.