Adviso is seeking a “Technical Support Analyst – Information and Management Systems” to complete its team. The Information and Management Systems team (responsible for IT) is mandated to monitor the maintenance and evolution of the technological resources used by the entire team on a daily basis. It’s responsible for the company’s technological development, architecture, security and infrastructure.
Specifically, in this role you will be in charge of global support for internal systems.
A typical day will involve:
- Offering support to internal users and participating in bug-fixing and any issues related to the management systems in use;
- Maintaining an inventory of all the software and material resources necessary for the company to carry out its operations, and recommending and carrying out upgrades according to company standards;
- Participating in the migration of the information and management systems essential to the company’s operations (ERP, CRM, PSA, workstations, network, etc.), specifically by configuring new modules and preparing data for migration;
- Collaborating with the Product Lead and specialized teams to plan and complete improvements to systems;
- Integrating the systems in use with new systems chosen in order to improve the efficiency of processes;
- Creating and developing dashboards that could be useful to the management of the business;
- Organizing, in collaboration with the Product Lead, documentation and user training on new material and software for operating systems;
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- 1-3 years experience within an information technology team (IT);
- University degree in IT or business administration, a certificate in IT or systems management, or other related degree;
- Functional knowledge of SQL, systems integration via API and data visualization;
- Knowledge of modeling business processes and databases;
- Excellent mastery of French and English (written and spoken);
- Legal right to work in Canada.
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Able to proactively problem-solve and manage questions independently;
- A team player able to support diverse roles within the organization;
- Analytical and detail-oriented;
- Committed to company values (competency, fun, team, transparency, boldness);
- Known for your interpersonal skills and ability to clearly and effectively communicate information;
- Able to navigate easily through a variety of tasks within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The opportunity for you to outdo yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your athletic challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, speaking at conferences, providing training, etc.;
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball and table hockey to clear your head between meetings;
- A relaxation room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee so you can let loose and have fun;
- A discount on annual public transport passes;
- Paid vacation over the December holidays;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of gender or country of origin!