Adviso is seeking a rigorous project coordinator with excellent planning skills, and priority- and time-management abilities. The candidate will mainly be responsible for managing the launch, planning, execution, control and closure of one of Adviso’s major clients’ projects, all while developing a business and advisory relationship with their clients.
Are you known for your sense of organization and attention to detail? Are you able to establish trusting relationships with different types of stakeholders, and prove yourself able to help with all their needs? Do you have the drive to successfully mobilize the right people to carry your projects to completion? This is the opportunity for you!
A typical day will involve :
- Managing project planning: receiving briefs, identifying resources, writing project plans, allocating hours;
- Managing project execution: putting project plans into action, respecting timelines and budgets, ensuring that project monitoring meetings go well, briefing teams of specialists on clients’ needs, clearly explaining the steps and deliverables for the project, and making sure everyone understands;
- Ensuring there is fruitful collaboration between teams: promoting collaboration between participants, animating meetings, writing summaries;
- Coordinating the end of projects: carrying out activities like billing, profitability analysis, closing out projects in our management tools and holding post-mortems;
- Project documentation: creating a paper trail of meetings, requirements, decisions and important changes relative to the project and the client;
- Validating the quality of deliverables: making sure there is coherence between the client’s needs and requirements, and the project brief;
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects.
To succeed in this job, you must be :
- Independent, with a track record of good business judgement;
- Guided by above-average standards for quality;
- Incredibly skilled at written and spoken communication in both languages (French and English);
- Able to multitask effectively within a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned.
This is the challenge for you if you have :
- Between 1 and 2 years experience in project management;
- A university degree related to the position or equivalent work experience;
- A strong understanding of web marketing, an asset;
- A strong mastery of the different project management approaches and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, Scrum, Agile, Cascade/Waterfall, etc.);
- Familiarity with various web-based tools (e.g. Google Drive, Trello, BaseCamp, etc.);
- PMP certification or equivalent, an asset;
- The legal right to work in Canada.
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.