Adviso is seeking a Content Marketing Strategist with a passion for SEO to join its team. If Google holds (practically) no more secrets for you, this could be the job for you!
In this role, you will help create, deploy and monitor the performance of content marketing and SEO campaigns and strategies for the agency’s clients. You will be the SEO point of reference for several major brands such as BRP and National Bank. More concretely, you will help Adviso’s clients improve their visibility in search, whether by identifying major technical issues or by recommending the creation of content that responds to search intentions. You will need to ensure that your recommendations respond to both your clients’ business goals and the desires and expectations of users.
You will also be called upon to collaborate with your colleagues and the members of Adviso’s other teams – digital media, marketing analytics and customer experience.
A typical day will involve:
- Identifying and prioritizing the main areas of action for SEO (technical optimization, creation of adapted content, etc.) to improve the organic performance of Adviso’s clients in several competitive industries;
- Advising major clients on SEO and content marketing best practices and trends;
- Producing technical and content audits;
- Steering SEO activities and deliverables during a website redesign (e.g. technical requirements, technical QA, migration plan, etc.);
- Identifying users’ expectations, needs, goals and questions (e.g. keyword research, trend analysis, evaluation of popular social media content);
- Hosting brainstorming sessions with clients and content creation teams to determine what content to create;
- Supporting agencies as well as development and content creation teams (and speaking their respective languages);
- Measuring the performance of active content marketing initiatives: acquisition of traffic and conversions, user engagement with content, popularity signals, etc.;
- Helping Adviso shine by participating in conferences and organizing activities like Lunch & Learns and workshops;
- Helping the Business Development team meet the needs and requests of potential clients (you’re motivated by pitches!);
- Participating in Adviso’s internal projects.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- Between 3 and 5 years experience in SEO and content marketing strategy;
- A deep understanding of the technical aspects of the web and SEO (e.g. HTML, search indexing and crawl budget, HTTP headers, duplicate content management, structured data);
- A mastery of SEO-specific tools, notably for technical analysis (Screaming Frog, OnCrawl, etc.), user needs research (Moz tool suite, Keywordtool.io, etc.), and content performance and inbound link analysis (like Ahrefs and BuzzSumo);
- A solid understanding of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Search Console;
- An excellent understanding of English and French, both written and spoken;
- Familiarity with UX and Paid (an asset);
- GAIQ and HubSpot certifications (an asset);
- The legal right to work in Canada.
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
- Capable of managing SEO projects from A to Z and being a point of reference for your clients;
- Capable of managing content marketing projects in order to strategically determine what content to create and optimize for your clients;
- Rigorous, organized and detail-oriented;
- Guided by above-average standards for quality;
- Independent, proactive and possessed of a strong sense of initiative;
- Able to approach new challenges and priorities with speed and agility in a changing environment with tight deadlines;
- Creative and innovative;
- Possessed of a strong understanding of and sense of responsibility towards the clients and projects assigned to you;
- Focused on teamwork and positive collaboration with your colleagues;
- Intellectually curious, always on top of the latest trends and happenings in SEO and content marketing.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!