Adviso is looking for a content marketing strategist who’s really passionate about referencing (SEO) to round-out its team. If Google holds (practically) no secrets for you, this position will definitely be of interest!
In this role, you’ll take part in creating, deploying and tracking SEO strategy performance and content marketing campaigns for agency clients. You’ll become the SEO reference for several major brands, such as BRP and National Bank.
In more concrete terms, every day you’ll help Adviso’s clients increase their visibility in search engines. Whether you’re identifying major technical issues or creating content that responds to identified search intentions, you’ll need to ensure that your recommendations combine your clients’ business objectives with the expectations and desires of users of their platforms.
To this end, you’ll collaborate every day with your content marketing colleagues, as well as with members of other specialized departments at Adviso (Digital Media, Analytical Marketing and Customer Experience).
To this end, team spirit and valuing teamwork are must-have qualities for anyone wishing to take on this most stimulating of professional challenges!
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Identifying and prioritizing the main SEO projects to work on (technical optimization, creation of an adapted content offering, etc.) in order to increase the organic performance of Adviso’s clients, who operate within a range of competitive industries
- Advising major clients in best practices and the latest trends in SEO and content marketing
- Producing technical audits and content audits
- Ensuring the smooth roll-out of SEO activities and deliverables during a website redesign (technical requirements, QA method, migration plan, etc.)
- Identifying the expectations, needs, objectives and questions of users (keyword search, trend analysis, evaluation of popular content on social media, etc.)
- Leading brainstorming sessions with clients and creative teams to determine what content should be created
- Guiding agencies as well as development and content creation teams (while speaking their respective languages)
- Measuring the performance of established efforts in relation to content marketing (traffic acquisition and conversion, user engagement with the content, signs of popularity, etc.)
- Contributing to the promotion of Adviso, particularly by participating in conferences and organizing activities such as Lunch & Learns or workshops
- Helping the business development team respond to potential clients’ needs and requests (you should find pitching really motivating!)
- Participating in internal projects at Adviso
This professional challenge is a great opportunity if you have:
- Four to six years of experience in SEO strategy and content marketing
- A deep understanding of the technical aspects of the web and SEO (HTML, indexing and crawl budget, HTTP headers, managing content duplication, structured data, etc.)
- Mastered specific SEO tools, particularly for technical analyses (Screaming Frog, OnCrawl, etc.), identifying user needs (the Moz suite of tools, Keywordtool.io, etc.) and the analysis of content performance and inbound links (Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, etc.)
- A good understanding of data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Search Console
- An excellent command of French and English, both oral and written
- An interest in user experience (UX) and paid (as an asset)
- GAIQ and HubSpot certifications (as an asset)
- The right to work in Canada
To be successful in this position, you must be someone who is:
- Able to lead SEO projects from A to Z and present yourself as a true expert in the subject
- Able to determine, in a structured and strategic way, content to be created or optimized
- Rigorous and organized
- Highly detail-oriented
- Guided by higher-than-average quality standards
- Focused on results
- Independent, proactive and equipped with a good sense of initiative
- Flexible and fast
- Able to face new challenges and establish a reasonable order of priorities within a changeable environment
- Creative, with an affinity for innovation
- Guided by a strong sense of responsibility towards the clients and projects you are entrusted with
- Focused on teamwork and collaboration
- Equipped with great intellectual curiosity
- Up to date on the latest trends and news in SEO and content marketing
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to offer its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment in support of adequate labour standards for everyone.