Adviso is searching for a Business Intelligence and Marketing Strategist to round out its analytics and data science team. At Adviso, the analytics and data science team provides innovative solutions combining business intelligence and marketing to a range of high-profile clients.
In this role, you will be asked to work directly with the analytics and data science team and will report to the specialized data analysis team. You will work on innovative projects combining business intelligence and marketing. As a strategist, you will play an important role in discovering data that could lead to better business and marketing performance for our clients. You will also be an analytics translator, acting as a bridge between our internal marketing specialists and our technical teams in analytics and data science, as well as for business intelligence and marketing experts on the client side.
In some situations you will fulfill the role of “data manager” for various accounts, and of strategic consultant in data deployment for others. You will have the opportunity to interact with leading-edge marketing technology analytics ecosystems while collaborating with data scientists to interpret the results.
Your work week will involve the following:
- Conduct quantitative analyses of descriptive, and sometimes predictive, analytics for our clients’ business performance and marketing;
- Collaborate with data scientists to interpret the results of their statistical and machine learning models using simplified language;
- Guide business and marketing decisions of client and agency marketing teams using the “insights” you will discover through your analyses;
- Collaborate with analytics developers to ensure the optimal implementation of our clients’ data platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe, Salesforce, Google Cloud BigQuery, CDP, etc.);
- Participate in consultation projects in data deployment for our clients in collaboration with our team of senior consultants in digital transformation.
This challenge is within your reach if you have:
- A degree in statistics/mathematics or a master’s in IT/BI/e-commerce/marketing or equivalent technical training;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in data analysis of descriptive statistics, ideally in a digital marketing, analytics or BI context;
- Good mastery of SQL for a multidimensional OLAP model;
- Exemplary mastery of graphing software like Excel and Google Sheet;
- Good mastery of the Google Analytics environment and its implementation.
We’d like to talk to you even more if you have:
- An understanding of ad/mar-tech, CDP or DMP platforms;
- Familiarity with the R or Python (Pandas) languages, ideally;
- Experience with data warehouses for business.
To find this post fulfilling, you need to be:
- A PASSIONATE data geek!
- Interested in understanding the full potential of data and deploying it for an organization’s benefit;
- Rigorous, organized and meticulous;
- Very talented in communication, popularizing data and storytelling;
- Focused on searching for business solutions and effective technologies;
- Guided by higher-than-average quality standards;
- Autonomous and highly resourceful.
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes;
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!