Adviso is seeking a rigorous integrator with an interest in specializing in digital analytics.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for supporting all our client’s data collection and data transformation initiatives. As part of the data science and analytics team, this person will be in charge of implementing and configuring our digital analytics platforms (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Analytics, Segment).
Your typical day will go as follows:
- Evaluate client’s business and technology needs in collaboration with the data science and analytics team;
- Propose technology solutions adapted to client’s needs;
- Configure and implement Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics and Dynamic Tag Management, Segment and other digital analytics and optimization platforms;
To be successful in this position, you must be:
- Curious about available technology and its potential applications, determined to know and understand it in a practical and in-depth way;
- Rigorous, focused on results, and obsessively attentive to detail;
- Focused on finding effective technology solutions;
- A skilled developer with a strong interest in structured and unstructured data and the opportunities it presents;
- Guided by above-average standards for quality;
- Autonomous and resourceful.
This challenge is yours for the taking if you have:
- 1 to 4 years of experience as a developer;
- Good API programming skills (RESTful API/Web services);
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Familiar with the following platforms: Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift
- Experience in Mobile Tracking is considered an asset;
- D in computer science, software development, or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Perfectly bilingual, written and spoken (French and English).
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!