Adviso is currently looking for a rigorous developer with a keen interest in marketing analytics to round out its Analytics and Data Science team.
At Adviso, the Analytics and Data Science team provides several levels of support, in terms of both consulting and implementation. From technical audits of platforms to creating performance tracking plans and implementing and configuring analytics platforms, this team ensures the data are always serving our clients’ interests as well as that of our other internal departments.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our clients’ data collection and transformation initiatives. You will also be in charge of implementing and configuring our digital analytics platforms (Google Tag Manager Client and Server Side, Google Analytics Standard, Google Analytics 4, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Platform and Segment).
To perform your duties, a typical day will involve:
- Translating measurement plans into technical implementations on web and mobile platforms
- Developing measurement plans (Solution Design and System Integration Specification)
- Implementing technical specifications on various measurement platforms (Adobe, Google)
- Configuring measurement platforms (Adobe and Google)
- Troubleshooting problems related to implementations
- Supporting Sales and Advisory Group teams in estimating projects
- Coaching integrators
This challenge is for you if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in technical implementation of analytics (SDR + SIS + configuration of Google or Adobe analytics platforms)
- A good understanding of the following platforms: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager Server and Client Side, Segment
- Good programming skills
- An understanding of object-oriented development (objects and classes)
- An ability to use REST API
- Knowledge of GIT
- An excellent grasp of French and English, both oral and written
- An ability to provide proper follow-up and good work planning skills
- A strong interest in customer satisfaction
- The legal right to work in Canada
To succeed in this position, you must be:
- Interested in learning the full potential of data and deploying it to benefit an organization
- Rigorous in providing high-quality deliverables and a meticulous data geek
- Focused on searching for efficient technological solutions
- A qualified developer with a strong interest in structured and unstructured data and the opportunities they present
- Driven to achieve higher-than-average quality standards
- Autonomous and equipped with good problem-solving skills
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Adviso team.
We give our full attention, in complete confidentiality, to each resumé submitted. However, although we’re grateful for every application we receive, only those whose profile matches the challenge we’re offering will be contacted.
Adviso makes it a point of honour to support adequate labour standards for everyone by offering its team members a healthy, inclusive, safe and accessible work environment.