Adviso is seeking an extraordinary Accounts Receivable Clerk to help keep its accounting data up to date.
If you are organized and thorough, have an exceptional sense of service, love analysis and are comfortable managing government remittances, this is the challenge for you!
Your typical day will involve:
- Conducting rigorous follow-ups and documenting client accounts;
- Cashing cheques and making bank deposits;
- Sending monthly statements;
- Importing client invoices from our project management tool to SAGE;
- Preparing payments on a daily basis;
- Managing government remittances;
- Analyzing accounting data;
- Participating in end-of-month and -year processes;
- Carrying out other tasks to support the accounting department.
To succeed at Adviso, you must be:
- Rigorous and organized;
- High-energy and detail-oriented;
- Proactive, autonomous and with a good sense of priorities;
- Possessed of sound business judgement;
- Known for your analytical mind and your desire to learn and understand all that you can;
- Excellent at multitasking and tackling new challenges and priorities in a dynamic environment, while respecting deadlines;
- Focused on results and teamwork;
- Strongly committed to the clients and missions you’ve been assigned;
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
This is the challenge for you if you have:
- An Accounting degree;
- Minimum 2 years of related experience;
- Good understanding of the accounting cycle and the SAGE accounting software;
- Good understanding of Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- Mastery of French and English (spoken and written).
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!