We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the 3 person team in Accounting! Adviso is a digital marketing consulting agency with nearly 90 specialists. The organizational culture facilitates autonomy, provides a good structure and encourages self-improvement. The work environment is designed to focus on well-being and the reconciliation of family and work.
If you are a person who is passionate about numbers, rigorous and not letting any detail go by, comfortable in communication, approachable and eager to learn, we would like to meet you!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing expenses, budgets and payments made at Adviso. Your sense of initiative and interpersonal skills will be required to work in collaboration with the various specialists in the organization.
Your typical day will look like this:
- Manage digital media expenses: receipt, processing and filing of invoices from our suppliers, control of receipts, import of invoices into Sage50, monthly analyses and verification of expenses;
- Manage company expenses: Ensure the proper management, entry and coding of company supplier invoices received by email, mail, in the internal expense reimbursement system, on credit cards and others. Validate expense accounts and reimbursement via pay;
- Ensure internal control: reconciliation and approval of credit card expenses, monitoring and validation of expenses related to specific internal budgets;
Perform all other related tasks: budget reporting, respond to requests from colleagues in other departments, participate in accounting team projects at the end of the month and year, participate in quarterly objectives.
To be successful at Adviso, you must be:
- Rigorous and organized;
- Dynamic and detail-oriented;
- Proactive, autonomous and have a good sense of priorities;
- Good business judgment;
- Known for your analytical mind and desire to understand and learn more;
- Excellent at multitasking and meeting new challenges and priorities in a dynamic environment, while meeting deadlines;
- Results-oriented and team-oriented;
- With a strong sense of commitment to clients and the missions entrusted to you.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
This challenge is to be taken up if you have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience related to the position;
- A degree in accounting;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- A good knowledge of the accounting cycle and the SAGE software;
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written).
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself:
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise;
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency;
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges;
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries;
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings;
- A relaxing room to decompress;
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet;
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time;
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas;
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours);
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long;
- Group insurance options suited to your needs;
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!