Adviso is looking for a 360 Media Strategist to complete its team of media specialists. Given your experience with both traditional and digital platforms, you will be responsible for defining and deploying high-performance media strategies that will contribute to the success of Adviso’s clients and to developing the agency’s media activities.
You are recognized for your methodical turn of mind, rigour and demonstrated leadership in the subjects that fall under your responsibility. You possess vast knowledge of media ecosystems and have deployed major campaigns during your career. Finally, you enjoy sharing your knowledge and coaching others on best practices in media planning.
At Adviso you will clear new territory as well as contribute to defining a unique service offering and advocating for it internally amongst clients and partners.
On a daily basis, you will plan ambitious media campaigns, and create and build client relationships in order to develop business opportunities that will transform our partnership with clients and their business performance.
A day will involve :
- Plan and develop high-performance 360 media strategies that respond to the business needs and goals of the agency’s clients
- Analyze, summarize, interpret and democratize the data that will be used to identify opportunities and support proposed strategies, as well as demonstrate your passion for consumer behaviour
- Track the execution and optimization of media plans with partners in order to maximize the effectiveness of proposed activities and reach established objectives and KPIs
- Participate in the development and presentation (pitch) of service offerings and comprehensive reports for clients
- Track competitors and stay on top of the latest trends in the traditional and digital media industries
- Orchestrate media plans based on the strategy selected in collaboration with various experts
- Construct and maintain excellent trust-based relationships with clients
This is the challenge for you if you have :
- 5 years of experience in 360 media planning
- A university diploma related to the position
- Excellent mastery of French and English (spoken and written)
- The legal right to work in Canada
To succeed in this role, you need to be :
- Be curious and highly attentive to detail
- Be organized and rigorous
- Have good analytical and conceptual abilities
- Be persuasive, no matter what the audience
- Possess a deep understanding of the Canadian media ecosystem
- Be able to respect tight deadlines, sometimes for several projects simultaneously
- Be recognized for your interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate and democratize information
- Excel at multitasking within a dynamic environment while respecting timelines
- Be focused on results and teamwork
- Possess a strong sense of engagement with clients and the assignments entrusted to you
What we offer so you can give the best of yourself :
- A stimulating environment in which you will be constantly called on for your expertise
- Strong team values based on competence, audacity, fun and transparency
- The possibility for you to surpass yourself professionally, with the help of our professional development program, and personally, by supporting you in your sporting challenges
- Opportunities for you to shine in the world of web marketing: writing articles for Adviso’s blog, giving conferences and providing training, etc.
- A rooftop terrace so you can bathe yourself in sunlight and recharge your batteries
- Ping-pong tables, foosball, and table hockey to relax yourself between meetings
- A relaxing room to decompress
- Fresh fruit, succulent coffee, healthy tea and Nutella, for a balanced diet
- A social committee there to make sure you have a good time
- A discount on the yearly subscription on public transport passes
- Paid vacations for Christmas
- Healthy balance between your professional and personal life (in other words, flexible hours)
- The OfficeVibe platform which will give you feedback all year long
- Group insurance options suited to your needs
- And much more!
We thank you for your interest in being a part of the Adviso team. We will consider your application carefully and in confidentiality. Rest assured that you will be contacted if your profile matches the challenge above.
Please note that we encourage everyone to apply, regardless of their gender or their origin!