Université de Montréal
“Adviso est une firme compétente et professionnelle qui nous supporte dans nos développements WEB depuis plusieurs années. À l’écoute de nos besoins, elle nous amène toujours plus loin dans nos projets technologiques. Merci.”
- Lorraine Gauthier, conseillère
More students for a university oriented towards the World
Implementing a strategy to redesign the site (in two phases over a period of 2 years) in order to increase admission applications while reducing the volume of manual updates.
* This mandate was carried out in collaboration with Absolunet.
- The prospective students’ office did not have the authors’ rights for all of the content to be displayed
- The site was entirely static, encoded and updated manually
- The budget was limited and technological constraints were enforced by the IT department
- The website’s academic aspect (heavy and complex content, etc.)
- Comprehensive review of the tree structure and redesign of web content
- Implementation of a persuasion strategy that leads to the admission application
- Reduction in the number of pages and optimization of the admission application process
- Creation of models for the home page, section pages and content pages
- Creation of a programs page (and categorization of the latter) to facilitate the search for and exploration of programs
- Creation of a page for each undergraduate program and another page for graduate programs
A few visuals
Thank you for your request!
You will hear from us shortly.×