Our little Halloween special. What if Chuck Norris's hands would have fallen on a computer instead of machine guns & karate lessons? What we would be saying on Mr. Norris today? Here are our predictions :
- Chuck Norris has already moved to Web 3.0.
- No one is allowed to follow Chuck Norris on Twitter. Chuck Norris follows you.
- Search queries like 'can I beat Chuck Norris?' are just plain dangerous.
- Chuck Norris's Facebook status is permanently set to 'is dominating'.
- Chuck Norris doesn't need to optimize his Pay Per Click accounts, Chuck invented the word optimize.
- Chuck Norris doesn't have any competitors on search engines.
- Chuck Norris knows Google's algorithm.
- The Google Dance is regulated by Chuck Norris's boots.
- Chuck Norris doesn't need Web Analytics, he already knows everything about his visitors.
- Chuck Norris invented Web Analytics in the 70s.
- Chuck Norris has a better ranking than Bruce Lee.
- Chuck Norris is allowed to use more than 140 characters on Twitter.
- Chuck Norris doesn't need Google to sort through billions of web pages.
- Chuck Norris's home bike powers the Googleplex.
- You can't buy the keyword 'Chuck Norris'. Chuck Norris buys you.
- Chuck Norris can have a CTR above 100%.
- Chuck Norris refrained Microsoft from using 'Bang' as their new Search engine name.
- The minute you learn that Chuck Norris is following you on Twitter, consider moving to Mexico.
- Chuck Norris has a Pagerank of 11.
- Chuck Norris can control his roundhouse kicks through an API.
Jean Thibaudeau & Marc-Antoine Lacroix
Merci de votre demande!
Vous recevrez une réponse de notre part sous peu.×
Une erreur est survenue
S’il vous plaît nous contacter directement par courriel à l’adresse email@example.com ou par téléphone au 514-598-1881. Merci !×